I looked out the window because my eyes caught a strange glow. The tree shines. Grows at the back of the house where we lived, His leaves very similar to the Polish acacia enter the kitchen terrace.
This tree amazed me from the first impression and I would not be myself if I did not like the leaf.
A sweet green taste ending in the tongue with something scalding … horseradish?
In the picture, our cocktail with morengi and mango. Such a dose of flavors and aromas puts on the feet from the morning. It is wonderful! I am grateful that I received such a gift <3
1 Helps to regulate blood glucose levels, and also protects against beta-cell pancreas, which are responsible for the production and secretion of insulin.
2 It reduces the absorption of cholesterol in the intestines and increases its excretion, which contributes to maintaining the proper level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
3 It is a powerful antioxidant, and thus, protects the body against oxidative stress and inhibits the aging process. In addition, it supports the body’s correct response to inflammation:
– salvesterol belongs to the group of substances called phytoalexins, which plants produce as a response to the emergence of infections produced by plant pathogens. Scientists have discovered its anticancer activity – when it penetrates the tumor, it transforms into a toxic substance, causing its destruction.
– while the zeatin is responsible for the absorption or absorption of all minerals, vitamins, amino acids and micronutrients in the body.
– moringa has the highest concentration of chlorophyll, among all plants studied till now. It is a green dye, which is valued as a support in the body’s cleansing processes.
4 It has the ability to create strong connections with some compounds, referred to as toxic, also part of carcinogens.
5 It is famous for its bactericidal properties, thanks to which it can support the body in combating infection, it can also be used in skin care.
6 moringa leaf extracts after giving birth can increase the amount of milk produced by nursing mothers.
* 7 times more vitamin C than in oranges!
* 2 times more protein than in soy!
* 4 times more vitamin A than in carrot!
* 4 times more vitamin E than wheat germ!
* 17 times more protein than in milk!
* 15 times more potassium than in bananas!
* 25 times more iron than in spinach!
* High content of manganese, which is important for the health of bones and joints!
* High content of boron, which plays an important role in the economy of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus! At the same time, it is a micronutrient important for the proper functioning of the brain!
* High chromium content that plays an important role in stress and metabolic load!
I made friends with this tree, thank him every day for the branch from which we drink a cocktail. I’m already drying beans with seeds to check what fumigation action is. Her wood dyes blue! I have already set coconut oil, which I made with the moringa leaves for the body lotion 🙂 And I am waiting for the supplier of pressed oil from its seeds.
I love this amazing synchonicity of events that brought me to this house.
#purityofenergy #katarzynahojan #samorozwój #samoświadomość #pureart #conradhoyan #catherinehoyan #process #change #purification #energy #meditation #love #developmentpersonal
#alternativemedicine #reiki #changeyourlife #healthyholistic #mindfulness #puresoul #dlamężczyzn #formen #forwomen #happy #therapy #puresoul #terapianaodległość #zdrowie #moringa #roślina #plant